In-conference customer branding orderability
This article explains how to order in-conference branding through the Partner Portal. For more information about the feature itself, please see In-conference customer branding on the Pexip Service.
First, you need a Branding license. Customers with the Premium ERC bundle already have the license added, but for other customers you need to create a new Branding license plan. For more information, see Ordering a new license plan.
To place the order, you need to provide email addresses for where to send instructions about the two images that need to be provided to Pexip (one for the background and one for the company logo). The same list of people also receive a message when the setup has been completed and branding is active. You can provide your own email address and/or contacts at the company itself.
- In the Partner Portal, go to the tab, and scroll to the section.
Select and you are prompted to configure email addresses. Here you need to add details for whoever needs the instructions about preparing the images, and whoever would like to receive notification when branding setup has been completed.
- Select the check box next to existing emails, as required.
- Enter a new email address and select , for each additional recipient. The email is added and automatically selected for inclusion.
- After adding and selecting the email addresses you need, click Not active state. . You see an acknowledgement message, and if you return to the section you see a new item has been created and is in the
- The Partner Portal automatically sends an email to all of the selected recipients with instructions about the images and where to send them.
When Pexip receives the background and logo images, we make the necessary changes to complete the setup and activate the customer's personalized branding. When ready, we set the order to Partner Portal which automatically sends a confirmation email to the list of email recipients previously configured.in the
If you later on need to change or remove branding for a customer please contact your Pexip authorized support representative.
You can edit the order to add or deselect email recipients via the wrench icon. Please note that any new recipients only receive emails generated after their email address was added.