Downloading a diagnostic snapshot
If you are experiencing issues with your Pexip Infinity service, you may be asked by your Pexip authorized support representative to provide them with a snapshot of your system to assist them in diagnosis of the issue.
To download the diagnostic snapshot:
- On the Pexip Infinity Administrator interface, go to .
To download all available data, select.
To download up to 24 hours of data:
- Type in, or adjust the slider to the number of hours of diagnostic data to be downloaded.
- Select .
- Follow your browser's prompts to save the file.
The diagnostic snapshot is a collection of logs and incident reports and contains information such as IP addresses, conference names, aliases, Pexip Infinity configuration and system logs. Some of this information may be sensitive to your company, so the snapshot should be saved and handled securely.
When each log reaches its maximum size, the oldest data is overwritten.
The maximum file size of each log in the snapshot is as follows:
- Administrator: 0.5 GB
- Support: 0.5 GB
- Internal developer-specific logs: 2 GB
The diagnostic snapshot also includes all available incident reports:
- the full snapshot contains up to 28 days of incident reports, with a cap at 5 GB
- the limited duration snapshot contains incident reports from the selected number of hours.