Deleting Conferencing Nodes
When deleting a Conferencing Node, you must first remove its details from the Pexip Infinity platform using the Pexip Infinity Administrator interface, and then delete it from the hypervisor/cloud platform.
To delete a Conferencing Node:
- Put the Conferencing Node into maintenance mode and wait until all calls on it have terminated.
- From the Pexip Infinity Administrator interface, go to .
- Select the Conferencing Node to be deleted, and from the Action drop-down menu select Delete selected Conferencing Nodes.
- Select Conferencing Node by selecting . and on the following page confirm that you want to delete the selected
Shut down and remove the Conferencing Node VM.
For on-premises installations:
- Log in to the VM manager, shut down the deleted Conferencing Node and then power it off.
- Right-click on the Conferencing Node and select Delete from Disk (VMware) or Delete (Hyper-V / KVM / Xen).
For cloud-based installations:
- Log in to your cloud provider's management portal.
- Terminate the Conferencing Node instance.
- If using Azure, delete the resource group and storage containers which hold the instance.