Testing the deployment
of Pexip Infinity and CUCM
To confirm that you have successfully integrated Pexip Infinity and
- From a SIP endpoint registered to
CUCM, place a call to one of your Pexip Infinity Virtual Meeting Room aliases. Use at least one other endpoint to place a call to the same Virtual Meeting Room. In this example, you would call email@example.com.
- Each endpoint should connect to the Virtual Meeting Room and be able to send and receive audio and video from all of the other participants.
There are a number of ways that Pexip Infinity Conferencing Nodes can be prompted to make outbound calls. For a full list, see
- From the Pexip Infinity Administrator interface, go to and select the name of the Virtual Meeting Room from which you want to place the call. In this example we select meet.alice.
- At the bottom left of the screen, select .
- Complete the following fields:
Field Description System location Select the system location to which the Conferencing Node that you added as a SIP trunkbelongs. Service alias This lists all of the aliases that have been configured for the selected Virtual Meeting Room or Virtual Auditorium. The participant will see the incoming call as coming from the selected alias. Destination alias The alias of the endpoint that you want to dial. Protocol Select SIP.
- Select .
The call should be received by the destination endpoint, with the call showing as coming from the selected alias. On answer, the endpoint should connect to the selected Virtual Meeting Room and be able to send and receive audio and video from all of the other participants.