to the management API
Pexip Infinity includes a management API that allows third parties to control, configure, and obtain status information on the Pexip Infinity platform. Typical tasks include:
- dynamic creation of Virtual Meeting Rooms
- controlling outbound calls to endpoints and recording solutions
- controlling conference participants
- deploying new Conferencing Nodes
- real-time and historic status monitoring
This guide describes how to use the Pexip Infinity version 14.1 API. It comprises the following sections:
|Using the management API||An overview of the RESTful web API used to communicate with a Pexip Infinity Management Node.|
|Management configuration API||How to use the API to configure the Pexip Infinity platform and services (Virtual Meeting Rooms, Virtual Auditoriums, Virtual Receptions and the Pexip Distributed Gateway).|
|Management status API||How to use the API to obtain status information on the Pexip Infinity platform and services.|
|Management history API||How to use the API to obtain historical information on the Pexip Infinity platform and services.|
|Management command API||How to use the API to control aspects of Pexip Infinity conference instances.|
|Management API references||Links to further useful information for API implementers.|
In the context of this API guide:
- A service is a Virtual Meeting Room, Virtual Auditorium, Virtual Reception or Pexip Distributed Gateway.
- A conference instance is a unique conference that is created when one or more participants accesses a service, and exists only until the last participant leaves.
It is assumed that readers are familiar with the concepts of HTTP(S), JSON and REST.