Pexip Infinity ships with a number of preconfigured themes. These themes can be copied and edited, making it easier for you to select and create themes suitable for your deployment.
The preconfigured themes are identical to the Base theme with the following exceptions:
- some include entry and exit tones (the Base theme contains "empty" tones files)
- some refer to the "#" key as "the hash key" (the Base theme refers to this as "the pound key").
The files that may differ from those in the Base theme are:
- Entry tone: conf-participant_entry_tone_48kHz_mono.wav
- Exit tone: conf-participant_exit_tone_48kHz_mono.wav
- "#" key reference: 2sd-number-pound-key_48kHz_mono.wav, conf-getpin_pound-key_48kHz_mono.wav, conf-waithostpin_pound-key_48kHz_mono.wav
The content of the above files for each of the preconfigured themes is as follows:
|Theme||Entry tone||Exit tone||"#" key references|
|Pexip theme (English_US) *||<empty file>||<empty file>||"...the pound key"|
|Pexip theme (English_UK)||<empty file>||<empty file>||"...the hash key"|
|Pexip theme (English_US) with entry tones||A high tone followed by a low tone||A low tone followed by a high tone||"...the pound key"|
|Pexip theme (English_UK) with entry tones||A high tone followed by a low tone||A low tone followed by a high tone||"...the hash key"|
|* This theme is identical to the Base theme, although unlike the Base theme it can be edited.|