|Application deployment and management
- Efficient distribution to reduce bandwidth consumption over expensive WANs.
- Able to deploy dedicated Proxying Edge Nodes to handle all external connections, and leave the conference media processing to privately-addressed Transcoding Conferencing Nodes.
- Keeps media as local to each endpoint as possible, reducing the negative impacts of latency, jitter, and packet loss commonly experienced on centralized deployments.
- Able to overflow capacity between nodes and locations, providing support for conferences that span multiple physical boxes.
- Industry-leading resilience and redundancy capabilities.
- A flexible licensing model that allows you to pool conference resources and quickly increase capacity in response to current local requirements.
|Intelligent conference management
- Upscaling all connected participants to provide a seamless experience to all.
- Ability to respond dynamically to fluctuating network conditions by downspeeding and upspeeding individual participants, and support for endpoint-based packet loss recovery and adaptation methodologies (such as packet loss concealment and dynamically adapting bandwidth), thereby protecting the user experience in the event of information loss.
- Bandwidth-optimized content sharing towards Infinity Connect clients for crisp image at low bandwidth.
- Full support for individual transcoding and transrating of both main stream video and audio, and dual stream content.
- Simple conference management and interaction for conference participants using Infinity Connect clients, including the ability for Host participants to add, disconnect, mute and unmute other participants.
- Advanced conference management and interaction for administrators (using the web-based Administrator interface or the management API).
- Optional tagging of services to allow service providers to track VMR use in CDRs and logs.
|Broad interoperability and protocol support
- Full support for existing industry-standard protocols (SIP, H.323), as well as other technologies (HTML5, Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, RTMP, WebRTC).
- Ability to enable and disable support for individual audio and video codecs.
- Easy integration with existing SIP and H.323 call control solutions including Cisco UCM, Cisco VCS, Polycom CMA, Polycom DMA, Avaya Aura, Microsoft Lync 2013, Skype for Business and others.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Integration with Google Meet.
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Conferencing Nodes can act as SIP registrars and as H.323 gatekeepers; nodes in the same system location act as alternate gatekeepers for the purposes of H.323 registration.
- Support for automatic call escalation using Multiway (Cisco VCS), call transfer capability (Cisco UCM), and CCCP to a Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync meeting.
- Support for presence and customizable avatar published to a Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync client.
- Support for automatic dial-out to audio bridges, including automatically issuing conference aliases and pass codes via DTMF tone generation.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support.
- Support for Far-End Camera Control (FECC).
- Support for Cisco One Button to Push (OBTP) and Poly One Touch Dial (OTD).
- Ability to tag management, call signaling, and media packets independently with DSCP QoS support.
- Support for Forward Error Correction (FEC), downspeeding, bandwidth throttling, and other packet loss concealment technologies.
- Unicode support (SIP, Infinity Connect, Administrator interface).
- Static NAT support.
- Support for static routes.
- Conferencing Nodes can be deployed with dual network interfaces.
- Web proxy support.
- Far-end NAT traversal (media latching).
- Support for media over a TCP connection to assist with firewall traversal.
|Security and monitoring
- Designed to comply with US Federal security requirements.
- TLS certificate management, HSTS, certificate signing requests (CSRs).
- DTLS support.
- Active Directory / LDAP integration for administrator account authentication and authorization.
- SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 support.
- Support for multiple roles of access.
- Authenticated SIP trunks.
- Limit Infinity Gateway calls to registered devices only.